Thursday, September 25, 2014

High cholesterol

  My friend found out she has high cholesterol. This proves my friend is unhealthy. However, I tell her does not worry about high cholesterol. I will encourage her to eat a little fast food like hamburger, pizza and so on because of calorie. Next, she need to do more exercise. I tell her can go to fitness center and this also can make many new friends. The third one is she need to balanced diet. I hope she can eat every meal in the same period of time everyday. Then I will tell her to drink almost eight bottle of water everyday. This can help my friend to clean her body. Finally, I think she need stop eating a lot of candy, because their have much fat.

1 comment:

  1. Iris,

    You need tow write the verbs in their correct forms. Check your verbs and revise the paragraph.

    ReplyDelete